Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Q. What have I done all summer...?

A. Not a lot.

J, T & I have been enjoying quality time together, catching up with friends & family & holidaying.

However, I did re-decorate the kitchen. Inspired by our beautifully decorated holiday cottage in North Norfolk...I came home and painted the kitchen using my most favourite paints from The Little Greene Paint Co.  I even painted the nasty dark brown/orangey (not at all original) ceiling beams, which are now fresh, crisp white. J thinks the kitchen now looks like a Gastro Pub. I love it!

I've also worked on a new little range of Greetings Cards for family & friends. Having caught Olympic Fever over the summer and fully embracing 'Isn't Britain Great..', I thought I'd use some photos I've taken in the UK to celebrate our beautiful countryside, featuring them on birthday cards, thank you notes etc. Here are a few of my favourites.....

My friends & family with birthdays coming up? You'll know now what to expect!



The card is 100% recycled, so we're doing our bit for the trees when we give these.

No comments:

Post a Comment