Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Keeping 'tags' on it...







Yes, I know that the saying is 'Keeping tabs on it' but that doesn't work in the context of this post, so excuse the bad pun.

Just a quick one this...had lots of small pieces of fabric leftover from various makes, so thought I'd try out some personalised key rings/ book bag/luggage tags.  They measure about 9cm/7cm and feature a printed fabric reverse with applique on the front.












 
I've noticed that it appears to be a big trend in the playground (at least at T's school anyway) to attach as many key rings as possible to ones book bag...which I do quite like the idea of - it adds a bit of individuality and personality to an otherwise dull piece of school kit.  These tags would perhaps make a good addition to anyone's collection..personalised with an initial or a little motif...or even just plain featuring a favourite print.
 
Might be a nice little gift for adults too, in an appropriate fabric, to attach to luggage(or obviously, keys!)...?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, one last thing before I finish, this is the first time I've written since I 'went public' with this blog and whilst I was feeling rather self-conscious and embarrassed about it all, I've received some really lovely compliments and reassurances, so a big THANK YOU for the positive comments and feedback xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment